Position: Commercial Real Estate Lending - Transaction Attorney
Location: New York City – 4 days per week in office
Reporting to: Lawrence Taylor, General Counsel
ACORE Capital is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Lending Transaction Attorney based in our New York City office. This candidate will have 6+ years of commercial real estate lending and originations experience, with asset management and workout experience a plus. The candidate will report to the General Counsel and work closely with originators, underwriters and asset managers to originate and asset manage commercial real estate debt transactions.
• Supervising outside transaction counsel
• Reviewing and negotiating loan documents for all types of commercial real estate lending, including bridge loans, construction loans, mezzanine loans, preferred equity and hotel loans
• Reviewing and negotiating loan sale and purchase documents, including co-lender and intercreditor agreements
• Supporting the asset management team concerning asset management legal issues and transactions, including borrower consent requests, assumptions, loan modification and other types of servicing approvals, as well as developing and implementing workout strategies regarding distressed assets
• Responsible for other general in-house legal services and responsibilities, as from time to time required by the company
• This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities, which may change at any time without notice
• Well-organized, high-energy, self-starter, must work well in a team environment
• Combine and present complex ideas simply and understandably to employees at all levels
• Outstanding reputation of professional integrity and have the potential to be immediately, personally credible within the organization
• In-house experience is a plus
Compensation: Expected annual base salary range of $225,000 to $250,000, plus bonus. As an equal opportunity employer, ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line 'Commercial Real Estate Lending - Transaction Attorney'.
About ACORE Capital
ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships in the commercial real estate finance and investor communities. With over 100 professionals in offices in San
Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent for their originations, credit, capital markets, capital raising, investor relations, asset management, legal and operations teams. For more information, please visit