Position: Technical Project Manager
Location: San Francisco
Reporting to: Director, IT Products & PMO
ACORE Capital is currently in search of a Technical Project Manager to lead and manage a diverse portfolio of internal technical projects. These projects encompass various aspects, including the implementation of new software tools, introduction of new process workflows within IT systems, supervision of hardware upgrades, and the development of updates to existing tools. The Project Manager collaborates closely with project stakeholders, including business sponsor(s), external consultants, technology Product Managers, internal security & compliance teams, and the ACORE Software Development team. The primary responsibility is to oversee all facets of a project, ensuring timely and budget-conscious delivery. This role is headquartered from our San Francisco office and is expected to be in the office Monday through Thursday (4 days per week) and work from home on Fridays.
• Project Planning: Develop detailed project plans using Microsoft Project to guide and track project execution.
• Documentation and Status Reporting: Draft comprehensive project charter documents outlining project scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget, and timing. Provide regular updates to project stakeholders on progress, challenges, and expected outcomes.
• Meeting Coordination: Schedule and facilitate project kick-off meetings, as well as regular project status meetings, to ensure effective communication among project teams.
• Project Tracking: Utilize Jira for tracking project progress, managing tasks, and identifying potential issues early.
• Budget Management: Monitor and track project budgets using Excel, ensuring that projects remain within financial constraints.
• Issue Resolution: Proactively identify and resolve roadblocks and challenges to keep the project on track for timely and within-budget delivery.
• Stakeholder Engagement: Maintain strong communication with all project stakeholders, ensuring alignment and addressing concerns promptly.
• This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities, which may change at any time without notice.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
• 5+ years of related experience
• Proven experience in project management, specifically in technology-related projects.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Project, Jira, and Excel.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with team members, stakeholders, and senior management.
• PMP, Agile, or equivalent project management certification or training preferred.
• Previous experience in commercial real estate, mortgage lending or commercial banking preferred.
• Familiarity with Microsoft technologies, Salesforce, and Snowflake a plus.
Compensation: $125k-$150k DOE plus performance-based bonus. As an equal opportunity employer, ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line 'Technical Project Manager – San Francisco'.
About ACORE Capital
ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships in the commercial real estate finance and investor communities. With over 100 professionals in offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent for their originations, credit, capital markets, capital raising, investor relations, asset management, legal and operations teams. For more information, please visit https://www.acorecapital.com/careers