Position: Insurance Capital Raiser (ICR)
Division: Capital Raising
Location: New York
Reporting to: Mike Romo
The Insurance Capital Raiser (ICR) is a senior member of the Capital Raising team. Primary responsibilities include raising capital from insurance companies for the firm’s various credit strategies and developing and maintaining relationships throughout the U.S. with insurance companies. This position is located in our New York office and reports to the Senior Managing Director and Head of Global Capital Raising and Investor Relations.
• Capital raising for ACORE’s credit products from U.S. insurance companies
• Effectively articulate ACORE’s investment philosophy and strategy to insurance company investors
• Oversee the development of marketing materials used in insurance company capital raising process
• Attend relevant industry conferences to broaden network
• Project management; including prospect tracking and prioritization, CRM and roadshow planning and due diligence responses
• This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities, which may change at any time without notice
• Experience raising capital for US commercial real estate debt for asset managers from US insurance companies
• Product development experience for US commercial real estate debt strategies for insurance companies
• Working knowledge of U.S. insurance industry regulatory requirements, rating agency criteria and insurance investment accounting. International a plus.
• Deep rooted relationships with investors within the US Insurance industry
• Ability to work in a team-oriented culture
• Willing to travel frequently
• Minimum of 10+ years of applicable experience within the insurance industry
• Strong organizational and project management skills and extreme attention to detail
• Four-year college degree and previous track record of success in raising capital
Compensation: Base compensation is $250k+/year plus bonus. As an equal opportunity employer, ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line 'ICR– Capital Raising – New York'.
About ACORE Capital
ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships in the commercial real estate finance and investor communities. With over 100 professionals in offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent for their originations, credit, capital markets, capital raising, investor relations, asset management, legal and operations teams. For more information, please visit www.acorecapital.com/careers.