Position: Fund Finance Analyst or Associate
Division: Capital Markets / Fund Finance
Location: Los Angeles or San Francisco (Larkspur)
Reporting to: Brent Wagner
ACORE Capital is seeking a Fund Finance Analyst or Associate. The role will entail assisting the capital markets team with operating the co-mingled debt funds which includes, liquidity tracking and management, investment selection and leveraging, and loan marketing efforts. The Fund Finance Analyst or Associate will play a key role at the company as the Capital Markets team works directly with Originations, Underwriting, Capital Raising, as well as external financing sources. The individual will have an opportunity to work on a broad variety of large, opportunistic, heavily structured, value-add, institutional real estate loans encompassing multiple property types across the U.S.
- Manage liquidity models and cash needs on a day-to-day basis (capital calls, subscription line draws, paydowns, repurchase facility advances, etc.) for various co-mingled debt funds.
- Assist with the execution of financing the debt funds investments, A-Note sale and warehouse line trade confirms, data room coordinate and communication with financing counterparties.
- Review and revise asset summary reports, loan models, and other Capital Markets related information for external marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Accounting, Capital Raising, and Asset Management to provide monthly/quarterly deliverables to financing providers and investors.
- Assist with CRM implementation and eventual support to senior members and tracking communication.
- Undertake additional marketing efforts and modeling projects as required or assigned.
- Four-year college degree.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience preferably in credit or private equity funds, financial services, accounting or finance related function. CFA or CPA completed or in process are a plus, not required.
- Excellent financial modeling skills preferred (advanced Excel/VBA, etc.). Must be able to create complex, properly formatted, multi-tab models using advanced Excel formulas. Discounted cash flow models, carried interest calculations, etc.
- Self-starter, team-oriented, detail-oriented, and proven ability to perform in high-expectation environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Compensation: As an equal opportunity employer, ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Fund Finance Analyst - Capital Markets – LA/SF”.
Capital ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent to originate, acquire and manage first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine debt and preferred equity. Since inception in 2015, ACORE has quickly established itself as a reliable and trusted source of customized financing solutions at competitive rates and flexible terms. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships. For more information, please visit www.acorecapital.com