Position: Executive Assistant
Location: Los Angeles
Reporting to: Kyle Jeffers, CIO
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides seamless support to the Chief Investment Officer and the Managing Director of Capital Markets and Syndication, operating out of the firm’s Los Angeles office. The Executive Assistant will represent the CIO and MD at all times with professional courtesy and acumen and deliver flawless work output. The EA has a track record in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a high-octane environment, all while paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with business goals. This candidate must be driven by a first class goal to make a substantial and valuable impact to the firm.
• Calendar management and travel arrangements
• Organize and coordinate office events, including logistics, communications and catering when necessary
• Process expense reports as needed
• Primary office contact for mail, inquiries, equipment, etc.
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Ensure kitchen and conference rooms are kept clean and organized
• Provide general support to visitors including greeting guests upon arrival
• Vendor support including coordinating with IT support for office related needs
• Personal or business-related errands as needed
• Miscellaneous administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects
• This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities, which may change at any time without notice
• 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
• Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
• High-level of attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Humble - no task too small or big
• Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication at all times
• Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving and follow up
• Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
• Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourcefulness
• Team player with a positive attitude
Compensation: As an equal opportunity employer, ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Executive Assistant – Los Angeles’.
About ACORE Capital
ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent to originate, acquire and manage first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine debt and preferred equity. Since inception in 2015, ACORE has quickly established itself as a reliable and trusted source of customized financing solutions at competitive rates and flexible terms. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships. For more information, please visit www.acorecapital.com.