Position: Executive Assistant
Division: Capital Raising
Location: New York
Reporting to: Mike Romo
ACORE Capital is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant with at least five years of experience to join our New York office. The EA will provide top notch support to the Capital Raising Team (team of 7) with a focus on the Senior Managing Director/Head of Capital Raising. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for maintaining a sophisticated method of communication and work with a high degree of professionalism. The ideal candidate will have an extremely high standard of work and be comfortable working in a high octane environment. Familiarity with fundraising and prior experience supporting executives in capital raising roles is an asset.
• Providing high-level administrative support to the Capital Raising Team
• Manage complex calendars while prioritizing sensitive matters
• Arrange complex travel arrangements, including all points of travel and prepare detailed itineraries
• Organizing high profile events including logistics, communications, and catering
• Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records including but not limited to expense report management
• Liaise with IT (or other corporate) departments to assist with issues as needed
• Providing administrative assistance, such as drafting, editing, and/or preparing communications
• Managing and maintaining CRM
• Assist with backing up office Admin with office management duties
• Taking a high-touch, personalized approach towards all assigned duties
• Miscellaneous administrative duties including but not limited to business related errands
• Office hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday and it is expected for the executive assistant to be physically present in the office with the exception of Friday’s being remote.\
• Flexibility for after-hour request (overtime) required
• 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience, supporting individuals with high volume travel and busy schedules
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent written/oral and interpersonal skills
• High-level attention to detail
• Executive level presence and someone who can be trusted implicitly
• Proactive and takes initiative
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Humble - no task too small or big
Compensation: As an equal opportunity employer, ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience. Base compensation ranges between $100k-$120k per year.
To apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Executive Assistant – Capital Raising’.
About ACORE Capital
ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent to originate, acquire and manage first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine debt and preferred equity. Since inception in 2015, ACORE has quickly established itself as a reliable and trusted source of customized financing solutions at competitive rates and flexible terms. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships. For more information, please visit www.acorecapital.com.