Position: Documentation Manager
Reporting to: Susan Iovino
The Documentation Manager performs administrative tasks of maintaining filing systems, making sure documents are correct and accurate, and keeping documents organized and up to date. They will learn about documents required to close Commercial Real Estate loans. Also, they will have an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of large opportunistic and value-add institutional real estate transactions, including all major property types across the country. The role is headquartered in our New York office and reports to the Director of Closing.
- Upload draft documents to Deal Folders
- Coordinate receipt of post-closing documents with outside counsel and upload to Deal Folder
- Distribute closing documents to Servicers, Loan Boarding third-party vendors and Investors and maintain checklists
- Research and respond to documentation questions
- Monitor deal documents for any missing and/or trailing documents
- QC certain post-closing documents before distributing
- Monitor delivery of closing binders from external counsel
- Review monthly custodial exception reports and resolve discrepancies with outside counsel
- Update and distribute closing guidelines to external counsel
- Complete reoccurring and ad hoc documentation projects as required
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite Products – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of Commercial Real Estate experience
Compensation: As an equal opportunity employer, ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Documentation Manager’.
ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent to originate, acquire and manage first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine debt and preferred equity. Since inception in 2015, ACORE has quickly established itself as a reliable and trusted source of customized financing solutions at competitive rates and flexible terms. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships. For more information, please visit www.acorecapital.com.