Position: Intern \
Division: Asset Management \
Location: Dallas \
Status: Summer, 2022, ~40 hours per week
ACORE Capital is seeking motivated college students (rising Seniors or Master candidates), or recent graduates for part-time intern position(s). Interns will perform a wide range of asset management and and financial analysis activities to facilitate efficient commercial real estate (“CRE”) loan asset management. Internship will provide a real estate, accounting, finance, data analytics, or general business student with exposure and experience working in a first-tier CRE loan operations environment.
- Assist Asset Managers and other team members with asset management duties including but not limited to; draw fundings, reserve releases, Credit Memos (lease approvals), reporting requirements, market research, cash flow analysis, Investor presentations, and other ad-hoc projects as assigned • Update and maintain Excel spreadsheets, databases, contact lists, etc.
- Maintain, retrieve/return and update records within electronic systems • Provide to Asset Managers ongoing surveillance of structured loans using available data resources (Axiometrics, CoStar, RCA, STR, etc.)
- Prepare an end-of program project – either underwriting a proposed refinance, a new loan, a major loan modification, or a proposed workout structure for a defaulted loan
- Perform clerical duties including copying, scanning, emailing and overnighting documents
- This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities, which may change at any time without notice
- Must be tech savvy and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe, etc. • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to perform basic mathematical and accounting functions
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, with good attention to detail
- Proactive, self-directed, and motivated, able to consistently meet deadlines
- High character, able to respect and maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of real estate terms, loan agreements, leases a plus
Compensation: All interns are paid $20/hour
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line “Asset Management Summer Intern”.
Capital ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent to originate, acquire and manage first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine debt and preferred equity. Since inception in 2015, ACORE has established itself as a reliable and trusted source of customized financing solutions at competitive rates and flexible terms. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships. For more information, please visit www.acorecapital.com.