Position: Analyst or Associate
Division: Capital Markets
Location: San Francisco
Reporting to: Garrett Eesley
ACORE Capital is seeking an Analyst or Associate to join its Capital Markets team. The role will be focused on the quantitative and analytical aspects of operating ACORE’s co-mingled debt funds which includes liquidity tracking and management, investment selection and leveraging, loan marketing efforts and the development of sophisticated models and analysis of complex financial data. The Analyst or Associate will play a key role at the company as the Capital Markets team works directly with Originations, Underwriting, Capital Raising, and external financing sources. The individual will have an opportunity to work on a broad variety of large, opportunistic, heavily-structured, value-add, institutional real estate loans encompassing multiple property types across the U.S.
• Manage liquidity models and cash needs on a day-to-day basis (capital calls, subscription line draws, paydowns, repurchase facility advances, etc.) for various co-mingled debt funds
• Utilize previous programming / coding experience to further automate and increase efficiency of models currently used by the firm
• Work with ACORE’s loan modeling and operational data team on department data integration and analysis
• Assist the Capital Markets team with other model and analysis requests from senior management of the firm
• Assist with CRM implementation and eventual support to senior members and tracking communication
• Undertake additional marketing efforts and modeling projects as required or assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Business or Computer Science
• Proficiency in Excel, financial modeling and experience coding with VBA or other Object-Oriented Programming language (e.g. Java, C++, Python)
• 1-3 years of relevant experience preferably in credit or private equity funds, real estate banking / financial services, accounting or finance-related functions
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent verbal, writing, and communication skills
• Self-starter, team-oriented, detail-oriented, and proven ability to perform in high-expectation environment
• Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
Compensation: $85k-$125k base plus performance-based bonus. As an equal opportunity employer, ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line 'Capital Markets – SF'.
About ACORE Capital
ACORE Capital, LP is one of the largest credit managers focused on commercial real estate lending. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and New York, ACORE relies on and invests in exceptional talent to originate, acquire and manage first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine debt and preferred equity. Since inception in 2015, ACORE has quickly established itself as a reliable and trusted source of customized financing solutions at competitive rates and flexible terms. This success is an outcome of its people-first culture, proven track record and longstanding relationships. For more information, please visit www.acorecapital.com.