One of the largest-scale and most active private debt lenders, exclusively focused on transitional commercial real estate.
Specialists in structuring competitive, customized financing solutions for large, complex transactions.
18 originations professionals in NYC, LA, SF and Dallas.
16 in-house asset management professionals in Dallas and NYC.
8 credit professionals in San Francisco, NYC and LA.
New York City
- $11.2 Billion of AUM in real estate credit strategies1
- 17-person US origination team led by Warren de Haan, Managing Partner, Head of Originations, with 3 regional managers: Kyle Jeffers-Western US, Tony Fineman-Eastern US, Lance Wright-Central US
- 175+ transactions totaling over $12 Billion since inception2
- $30–$300+ Million transaction size
While working together, the partners have originated
of commercial real estate loans over their careers
- Warren de Haan Head of Originations
- Boyd Fellows Co-Head of Capital Markets and Operations
- Chris Tokarski Head of Credit
- Stew Ward Co-Head of Capital Markets and Operations
Rendering of renovation
311 West Monroe
$121.2 Million1st Mortgage & Mezzanine LoanAcquisition/Heavy RenovationOfficeView transaction details