One of the largest-scale and most active private debt lenders, exclusively focused on transitional commercial real estate.
Specialists in structuring competitive, customized financing solutions for large, complex transactions.
21 originations professionals led by 6 Managing Directors in NYC, LA, SF and Dallas.
13 in-house asset management professionals in Dallas.
8 credit professionals in San Francisco and LA.
New York City
- $9.1 Billion of AUM in real estate credit strategies1
- 6 origination teams
- 150 transactions totaling over $10 Billion since inception2
- $30–$300+ Million transaction size
While working together, the partners have originated
of commercial real estate loans over their careers
- Warren de Haan Head of Originations
- Boyd Fellows Co-Head of Capital Markets and Operations
- Chris Tokarski Head of Credit
- Stew Ward Co-Head of Capital Markets and Operations
Rendering of renovation
311 West Monroe
$121.2 Million1st Mortgage & Mezzanine LoanAcquisition/Heavy RenovationOfficeView transaction details